We are offering TELEMEDICINE!
Telemedicine lends itself well to visits that don't require much of a physical exam. In the event that your child has a rash or something visible on the skin, we will ask that you take photos with your phone and upload them to the portal prior to the visit. We are no longer doing telemedicine well child care visits.
Please use Doxy.me for these visits.
You receive an email invitation from us when you set up your appointment. You can also simply type in the url provided in your portal message.
Please upload a signed consent to your child's portal.
Telemedicine visits are billable to your insurance.
Below is a list of forms that we may request for you to fill out for your child's visit. You may also print these out and fill them out in advance of your regular office visit to decrease paperwork at your visit.
- 2, 4 and 6 months
- 9-month ASQ
- 12-month TB assessment and lead questionnaire
- 18-month ASQ and developmental questionnaire
- 2-year TB assessment and developmental questionnaire
- 2 1/2-year ASQ
- 3-years on up annual TB questionnaire
- 12-years on up annual sports/cardiac screening and annual teenage questionnaire and annual TB questionnaire
- asthma control test 4-11 years
- asthma control test 12-years and up
And here is a link to some of our handouts that you may download at your convenience: